Over the last several weeks, Source One has published a five-part whitepaper series dissecting Procurement Transformation. Collecting insights from Supply Management's preeminent thought leaders, Procurement Transformation: Industry Perspectives has provided a comprehensive assessment of this popular topic.
The full series is now available as a single comprehensive Procurement Transformation eBook.
Readers who download the informative volume can expect insightful commentary on each of the following:
- Procurement's and Supply Management's ongoing strategic evolution.
- The mindset and motivations that make for a successful Transformation.
- Recruiting and Retaining world-class Procurement talent.
- Identifying and addressing non-productive friction in Procurement's processes.
- Taking a curiously skeptical approach to emerging Procurement technologies.
- Procurement's evolving risk management role.
- The emergence of advanced sourcing technologies.
- Maintaining momentum post-Transformation.
- Measuring and reporting on Procurement's success.
As you can see, the series and eBook cover a lot of ground. Source One is certain, however, that the conversation surrounding Procurement Transformation is still just beginning. Though they bring this particular discussion to a close today, they look forward to engaging in many discussions like it in the future.
Download Procurement Transformation: Industry Perspectives today.