Interesting tidbits include:
- The budgetary restraints that have constrained IT spending over the past five years are being lifted
- IT spending is expected to surpass $4 Trillion by 2015
- The competing priorities of IT and procurement make current procurement practices ineffective for IT purchases
- The complexities of modern IT product and services sourcing engagements has lead many organizations to retain the services of third-party sourcing services
- Shared Services groups are being used to bring IT's purchasing and procurement's policies more in line with a number of larger organizational goals
Be sure to download your copy today!