Winter Recruiter Networking Mixer: Discover Internship Opportunities with Source OneDrexel University's LeBow College of Business Office of Graduate Career Services is hosting a Winter Recruiter Networking Mixer. LeBow's current and students and alumni from MBA and undergraduate programs (Accounting, Business Analytics, Economics, Economics & Computer Science, Finance, Marketing, Sport Management & Supply Chain) are eager to meet with recruiters and hiring managers to learn about summer internships for 2019 and FTE opportunities. Source One, a Corcentric company, is excited to be a part of this event.
As a participant in this exciting event we are eager to meet with qualified candidates who are looking for an engaging and challenging internship experience. A handful of our FTEs actually started as interns and there is definitely opportunity for advancement if we both see each other as great fit for one another.
In the mean time, here's what you can expect from an internship at Source One:
What An Internship at Source One Provides:
- The opportunity to join an industry-leading Procurement and Supply Management team.
- Exposure to a wide-range of industries and categories, along with the ability to help shape impactful supply base recommendations.
- Access to Source One’s cutting-edge tools, experienced team, and unparalleled library of market intelligence
- Exposure to all aspects of our diverse service offering including: Spend Analysis, Category Management, and Procurement Transformation.
- Immersion in a company culture that emphasizes both professional development and a healthy work/life balance.
What We're Looking For:
- Self-starters with a driven attitude exemplifying professionalism, confidence, and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- An effective blend of analytical skills and solution-based problem solving.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload across multiple projects.
- A desire to grow alongside the evolving Procurement function.
Current opportunities: Analyst Intern, Business Intelligence Intern, Data Analyst Intern, Information Systems Intern, Sales & Marketing Intern.