Each provider will tell you why their network and equipment is the best and perfect for your business.
The first and most important question for managers to ask is what does the employee really need to get the job done?
Here are a few things to think about:
- Talk time requirements and coverage
- Bandwidth requirements and coverage
Bundle plans – voice and data
Features and other applications
- Equipment Insurance
- Other pertinent features or apps
- What features should be blocked
Equipment Ease of Use
Financial investment and Cost of Ownership
- Equipment purchase
- Monthly recurring charges
- Ongoing network developments and end-user training
- Operating systems (BES, Android, IPhone, Windows, etc)
Liability – corporate vs. individual employee
Businesses should also consider implementing a mobile policy and encourage formal compliance. Mobile policies not only produce a financial savings, but can help ensure employees are using company equipment for business purposes.
Mobile policies will all promote safe and secure use of equipment. Don't text and drive.
For more information on mobile policies or help managing your cell phone fleet, please visit Source One Management Services, LLC at http://www.sourceoneinc.com/.
If you have no interest in what you are paying or what your employees are doing, then I would recommend purchasing the Versace Unique!