Happy 2010 from Source One and The Strategic Sourceror. Let's hope this year marks an improvement in the U.S. and World Economy.
January also marks the 2nd birthday of the Strategic Sourceror. We are now moving into our third year of blogging and would like to thank our loyal readers. With 325+ posts over the last two years, we have been able to rapidly increase our readership base, and are looking forward to another year of positive activity.
Our 8 most popular articles from 2009:
- A "Creative" Solution to Unemployment
- Potentially Cheap Real Estate Near Chicago
- The Most Stupidest Contract Clauses, Part I
- The Most Stupidest Contract Clauses, Part II
- Business Travel: Damn, it sucks!
- For Polypropylene Purchasers Pondering Propylene Price Increases
- Media Buying? No.. Media Procurement
- Payment Terms and Supply Chain Risk
We would like your feedback. What are we doing right? What are we doing wrong? Is there anything specific you would like to see more coverage on?
Thanks again for stopping by the Strategic Sourceror! Wish us luck for another great year.