Below is a guest blog post from Source One’s partner, Corporate United.
Corporate United’s annual SYNERGY conference is right around the corner. This year marks the Group Purchasing Organization’s 11th annual conference, providing supply chain professionals with educational sessions, best practice sharing roundtables, and networking opportunities.
SYNERGY 2012 will take place in Scottsdale, AZ on May 14 and 15. There’s still time to register to participate in supply chain-related educational sessions presented by some of the industry’s leading thought leaders. Topics include:
- How to Effectively Measure and Report Cost Savings
- How to Win an Unfair Fight: Influencing People You Have No Authority Over – Functional Decision Makers, Leadership and Your Suppliers
- Retaining Talent in a Changing World
- Value Chain Strategies for the Changing Decade
- The Internal Marketing Symphony: Orchestrating Supply Chain & Procurement Marketing Across the Organization
- How Supplier Management COE Extends Beyond Traditional Source to Pay
Admission to SYNERGY 2012 is complimentary for Corporate United members and invited guests. The supplier sponsors will be on hand at SYNERGY to meet with attendees regarding their Corporate United agreements.
SYNERGY attendees are also able to receive 8.5 hours of continuing education that may be applied toward ISM CPSM recertification, C.P.M. recertification, and/or A.P.P. reaccreditation program requirements. Note: ISM does not endorse, certify or sponsor this program or its content.
Learn more or register for SYNERGY 2012 at www.corporateunited.com/synergy.
Source One Management Services, LLC partners with Corporate United to source specific categories for their membership, customizing the strategic sourcing process to fit the needs of each individual member.